Our Wooden Mushroom Bowls are the perfect way for eco-conscious kids to enjoy meal times! Go the extra mile and serve that fresh and healthy meal in a bowl that is not only safe for you and your family but our environment as well.
Handcrafted from wood and perfectly finished, our Wooden Mushroom Bowl is 100% recyclable, biodegradable and virtually indestructible. It is the perfect alternative to plastic and melamine tableware, which leach nasty chemicals into your food and don’t break down when thrown in the bin.
- Made by excellent master craftsmen. Well-polished with smooth surfaces.
- Perfectly sized for your little one’s hands, encouraging your baby to eat independently.
- Lightweight, kid-proof and long-lasting.
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- Kid friendly! No need to worry about the odd drop or accident.
- Suction base to keep the bowl on the table.
- BPA and phthalate-free.
- Tested and approved to meet US FDA standards.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa orders over $25
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Every so often, rub coconut or olive oil over your wooden dinnerware to keep it happy and healthy – with a little bit of love, it will last a lifetime.
- Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Note: Like all products that rely on suction, non-stick surfaces do not work as well with our bowls. This also applies to some laminated and uneven surfaces where air can get in. Natural wood products vary in colour and may have slight imperfections in the surface. A slight odour may be present when first opening this product which will fade over time with use.