Is your baby about to start solids? Our Silicone Baby Food Spoon is the perfect tool for making mealtimes a breeze while introducing your baby to solid food. Our specially designed spoon is comfortable to hold and the perfect size to ensure your child is getting the correct amount of food as they start their solids journey. Made from 100% silicone, children are also able to safely feed themselves while stopping to chew and relieve the pain of teething gums at the same time.
Our little spoon is flexible, safe, hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to the growth of bacteria, plus the soft silicone edges make getting every last bit from the bowl a breeze!
- 100% food grade silicone.
- Carrot-shaped design.
- Comfortable for children and adults to hold.
- Shallow design allows the correct amount of food to be given.
- Soft on new teeth and delicate gums.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa purchases over $25
- Wash before and after each use.
- Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your spoon with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products.
- To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer (electric or microwave) or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Keep in dry, cool place and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- This item is not a teether and is not designed to be chewed for prolonged periods of time.
Please note: Silicone may absorb colours and discolour over time.