- 100% food grade silicone.
- Available in three different sizes.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Flexible silicone body to make removing cubes a breeze.
- Keep food fresh for up to 6 months.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- 9 Compartments: 9 x 35 ml = 315ml
- Also available in larger sizes – 6 compartments or 4 compartments
- Simply pour expressed breast milk, yogurt, fruit or pureed baby food into each individual tray and place in the freezer.
- When your cubes are frozen, simply remove from freezer and twist the tray.
- If cubes do not pop out straight away, with the cover still on, run under warm water for a few seconds.
- The cubes will then pop out easily.
- Use what you need and put the rest back in the freezer.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa orders over $25
- Wash before and after each use.
- Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your freezer tray with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products.
- To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer (electric or microwave) or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Avoid storing near sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose.
Please note: It is not recommended to keep infant food/breast milk frozen for longer than 3 months unless in a deep freeze. Do not re-freeze thawed food, breast milk or formula. Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.