- Environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Durable, does not splinter
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding (our plates are coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish)
How to use
- Set your Avanchy baby plate so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
- Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing the baby plate onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out.
- To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
- Free shipping within New Zealand for Avanchy orders over $75
- Size: 18cm round, 5cm tall
- Suitable for children from 4 months – 72 months
- The rings are inter-changeable between other Avanchy plates and bowls of similar sizes. And when your little one grows up, remove the silicone ring and use as a normal plate.
- Do not wash in dishwasher
- Hand wash. Use a soft sponge or brush. Allow dish to dry completely
- Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired
- Do not microwave
What’s the best way to keep Avanchy bamboo dishware looking fresh and new?
To help prevent deterioration, periodically treat your bamboo dishes with a light coating of food-grade oil, though avoid nut oil as this can easily go rancid.
- Use a soft cloth to apply a light coat of oil to the item.
- Allow the oil to soak in for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Wipe off the excess with a clean, dry cloth.