How to use
- Measure the proper dose of liquid into the syringe, then double-check the amount.
- Position your child in your lap facing away from you.
- Introduce the syringe into their mouth and after your baby starts to suck, slowly push the syringe plunger in.
- Made of food grade silicone and non-toxic PP plastic.
- Dual angled ports in the nipple tip disperse medication sideways into your child’s cheeks instead of the back of the throat.
- Soft, pacifier-style teat.
- Pacifier-style shield prevents potential choking hazards.
- 10ml syringe capacity, 20ml cap capacity.
- Clearly marked measuring bar ensures accurate measurements.
- Comes apart for easy cleaning.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for purchases over $25
- Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products.
- To sterilize, use a steam sterilizer or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- The Haakaa Oral Syringe measures liquids in 5ml increments and may not be suitable for smaller doses of medicine.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as harsh scourers may scratch the surface.
- Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.