Our handmade Dummy Chains are the perfect product for keeping Dummies, Pacifiers, Teethers and Toys off the ground and easy-to-find. And they look great with any outfit!
Safe: Our handmade Dummy Chains are made with safety as our number one priority. If baby has a chew on the Dummy Chain, rest easy
- They are made from 100% food grade silicone, and some include untreated beech wood elements.
- We use 100% stainless steel clips for strength and durability.
- They are designed and strung right here at Mel’s Baby Boutique HQ in New Zealand.
- We have had our Dummy Chains independently lab-tested by the world’s leading authority on compliance and they are certified safe and compliant with the safety standard that New Zealand recognises, EN 1400:2013+A1:2014.
Eco-friendly: Here at Mel’s Baby Boutique, we have given every piece of packaging that we use special consideration on it’s impact on our environment.
- We are proud that all of our products that go out the door are clean and secure in 100% eco-friendly, biodegradable and compostable packaging
- We use cardboard and cellophane which are both made from plant materials and are plastic-free. We also now only use compostable eco courier bags.
- Why Cellophane?
- Cellophane is 100% compostable and biodegradable, and is derived from cellulose, a plant material.
- Unlike plastic, Cellophane is breathable and contains no harmful chemicals that can leech out, because ultimately, it is made from plants!
- All products from Mel’s Baby Boutique are FREE from: BPA, phthalates, latex, PVC, lead and heavy metals.