This pack includes:
1 x Generation 2- 150ml Silicone Breast Pump
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
1 x Silicone Flower Stopper
This little stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
Silicone Breast Pump Cap
If you want to protect your Haakaa Breast Pump from accidental spills and keep your precious breast milk safe, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap is the ideal solution. Made from 100% food grade silicone, our Breast Pump Cap fits securely over the top and seals your pump to keep it free of airborne dust and other nasties to remain clean and hygienic between uses!
1 x Gen. 3 Glass Bottle, 90ml
The Haakaa Gen. 3 Glass Baby Bottle is designed to provide the most natural feeding experience possible for you and your baby. The orthodontic thumb-shaped teat mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding, and the offset position allows you to feed your baby without completely inverting the bottle. Our glass bottles are made from temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, making them safe to heat and freeze and perfect for storing expressed breast milk!
2 x Gen. 3 Sealing Disks
The Haakaa Silicone Bottle Sealing Disk transforms your Gen. 3 Silicone Bottles into the perfect container for storing breast milk, liquids and snacks, or for taking food on the go! They’re completely airtight, keeping food fresh and preserving the beneficial properties of breast milk that are so important for our growing little ones. Want more milk storage? Check out our other options
1 x Nanosilver Silicone Dummy
Our 100% silicone dummy is made from one piece of soft, safe silicone that is free of harsh chemicals! No more dealing with hard plastic bits that trap moisture and leave nasty rashes – our dummies are gentle on your little one’s skin, gums and new teeth.
Nanosilver silicone is a natural method of maintaining cleanliness of up to 99.9% without additional disinfection by boiling or sterilising. It also prevents odour and discolouration/darkening that occurs with natural rubber products.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- 100% food grade silicone
- Easy to use and clean.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa orders over $25
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Please note: Always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results may vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.