Natural sunscreen that’s safe & good for your skin! Not only does it protect against sunburn, but the gorgeous oils in it also protect against wind burn!
This is the stronger version of our sunscreen which has been independently clinically tested achieving an SPF rating of 90, with broad spectrum coverage against both UVA & UVB rays.
This sunscreen uses zinc oxide as well as natural oils that naturally provide a barrier from the suns rays, rather than using chemicals which react with your skin and can cross into your tissue.
Zinc oxide is the only reccomended safe broad spectrum sunscreen that protects against both UVA & UVB rays. It is also the only FDA recommended sunscreen for babies under 6 months of age.
All ingredients are 100% natural, and organic where possible. This makes this sunscreen safe to use on babies, people with sensitive skin, and anyone who wants to cut down the amount of harmful toxins in their life! Safe to use on face & body.
Plus, this sunscreen smells divine, and moisturises well too.
Comes in a glass jar. Spreads well, so a little goes a long way, we don’t bulk our product with water! ( I can use a large jar on our family all year! )
More info: Read this blog on chemicals in sunscreens
Independently tested to and compliant with AS/NZS Standard 2604:2012 and ISO 24443.
How to use:
- Make sure to test patch on skin first. If any irritation occurs, you may prefer our regular or Kawakawa Sunscreen.
- Re-apply every two hours, and after getting out of water, as per the Cancer Society’s recommendations for all sunscreens
- No need to wait 20 mins before going out into sun.
- Staying in the shade is however still the most effective method of sun protection for people of all ages.
- Non-nano zinc oxide (30%),
- Jojoba Oil
- Organic virgin coconut oil,
- Organic NZ beeswax