The Hevea Star ball is a natural, non-toxic toy, suitable for both babies and children. The malleable rubber is soft and bounce-able and makes the ball an ideal toy for babies during their early development stages and also during the following years.
- Made from 100% natural rubber, so no BPA, phthalates, Parabens and PVC
- Coloured by pure natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- Sustainably harvested, minimal waste; a truly eco-friendly and sustainable item
- Designed in Denmark, made in Malaysia under fair working conditions
- Packaging is made from FSC-certified paper and the film (the clear window) is 100% biodegradable
- All Hevea bath toys comply with CE standards
- Size: 10.5cm diameter
Free shipping within NZ for purchases over $75
- The toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for rubber.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher
- For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge
- Remove bottom lid when drying. Remember to never leave with water inside to prevent mould
- When the bathing toy is not in use, dry it and keep in a clean and dry place, out of direct sunlight and heat