Our handmade Sensory Necklaces are designed for Mum to wear, and provide an effective distraction tool for during nursing or out and about. They are made with Mum in mind, and are made from 100% food grade silicone and some include untreated beech wood elements. This means they are safe for Bub to hold, and include a safety ‘break-away’ clasp. And they look great with any outfit!
Safe: Our handmade Sensory Necklaces are made from elements that are 100% safe for Bub to handle.
- They are made from 100% food grade silicone, and some include beech wood elements.
- They are designed and strung right here at Mel’s Baby Boutique HQ in New Zealand.
Eco-friendly: Here at Mel’s Baby Boutique, we have given every piece of packaging that we use special consideration on it’s impact on our environment.
- We are proud that all of our products that go out the door are clean and secure in 100% eco-friendly, biodegradable and compostable packaging
- We use cardboard and cellophane which are both made from plant materials and are plastic-free. We also now only use compostable eco courier bags.
- Why Cellophane?
- Cellophane is 100% compostable and biodegradable, and is derived from cellulose, a plant material.
- Unlike plastic, Cellophane is breathable and contains no harmful chemicals that can leech out, because ultimately, it is made from plants!
- All products from Mel’s Baby Boutique are FREE from: BPA, phthalates, latex, PVC, lead and heavy metals.