Free shipping within NZ for purchases over $75
- Size: Height 16cm or 12 cm or 8cm
- Made from 100% natural rubber, so no BPA, phthalates, Parabens and PVC
- Hand painted with pigments from vegetables and plants
- Seamless design so highly hygienic; No hole means no icky mould growing inside
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- Silky smooth apart from the patterned texture on beak and feet (which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums)
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Sustainably harvested, minimal waste; a truly eco-friendly and sustainable item
- Packaging is made from FSC-certified paper and the film (the clear window) is 100% biodegradable
- Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
- The bathing toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for rubber.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher
- For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge
- When the bathing toy is not in use, dry it and keep in a clean and dry place, out of direct sunlight and heat