Sunscreen that’s safe & good for your skin!
Preliminary lab tests indicate this as an SPF20.
This sunscreen uses zinc oxide as well as natural oils that naturally provide a barrier from the suns rays, rather than using chemicals which react with your skin and can cross into your tissue.
Zinc oxide is the only recommended safe broad spectrum sunscreen that protects against both UVA & UVB rays.
All ingredients are 100% natural, and organic where possible. This makes this sunscreen safe to use on babies, people with sensitive skin, and anyone who wants to cut down the amount of harmful toxins in their life!
This version of our popular standard sunscreen has mild insect repelling properties, as well as skin healing properties thanks to the wonders of Kawakawa.
If headed into areas of intense insect activity, I’d recommend using this in conjunction with our natural insect repellent which we have in both a babysafe version & in an essential oil version.
Comes in a glass jar. Spreads well, so a little goes a long way ( I can use a large jar on our family all year! )
Plus, this sunscreen smells divine, and moisturises well too.
More info: Read this blog on chemicals in sunscreens
How to use:
- Make sure to test patch on skin first.
- Re-apply every two hours, and after getting out of water.
- No need to wait 20 mins before going out into sun.
- Staying in the shade is however still the most effective method of sun protection for people of all ages.
- Wild Harvested Kawakawa infused Olive Oil,
- Non-nano zinc oxide,
- Organic shea butter,
- Organic coconut oil,
- Organic NZ unrefined beeswax &
- Red raspberry seed oil