Ingolf and Dagmar are two members of Hevea’s new Ocean family of bath toys. These little creatures can be filled with water and squeezed to squirt out water. The Ocean family can be filled and emptied by using the innovative closing mechanism. They can also softly stick and slide on slick surfaces such as the side or bottom of the tub – they are made to entertain!
In the oceans, it’s very difficult for the whales & turtles to escape plastic, but in the tub your children both can and should definitely avoid it. Ingolf & Dagmar are made from natural rubber which is just as natural as the creatures of the oceans. They’re plant based, completely plastic-free and non-toxic. Their lovely grey & mint colour are naturally approved for food contact by the FDA (U.S Food and Drug Administration).
- Made from 100% natural rubber, so no BPA, phthalates, Parabens and PVC
- Brand new and innovative closing mechanism, which prevents inside mold- just open and dry after use
- Floats on water
- Coloured by pure natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- Silky smooth with a patterned texture on the tail, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- Sustainably harvested, minimal waste; a truly eco-friendly and sustainable item
- Designed in Denmark, made in Malaysia under fair working conditions
- Packaging is made from FSC-certified paper and the film (the clear window) is 100% biodegradable
- All Hevea bath toys comply with CE standards
Free shipping within NZ for purchases over $75
- The bathing toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for rubber.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher
- For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge
- Remove bottom lid when drying. Remember to never leave with water inside to prevent mould
- When the bathing toy is not in use, dry it and keep in a clean and dry place, out of direct sunlight and heat