Our handmade Teethers are perfect for when babies start moving objects to their mouth. They are made of materials that are specially suited to massage swollen gums and help tooth tips poke through. And they look great with any outfit!
Safe: Our handmade Teethers are made with safety as our number one priority.
- They are made from 100% food grade silicone, and some include Canadian Maple or beech wood elements.
- They are designed and strung right here at Mel’s Baby Boutique HQ in New Zealand.
- We have had our Handmade Teethers independently tested and are certified safe and compliant with safety standard As/NZ 8124-1:2016.
Eco-friendly: Here at Mel’s Baby Boutique, we have given every piece of packaging that we use special consideration on it’s impact on our environment.
- We are proud that all of our products that go out the door are clean and secure in 100% eco-friendly, biodegradable and compostable packaging
- We use cardboard and cellophane which are both made from plant materials and are plastic-free. We also now only use compostable eco courier bags.
- Why Cellophane?
- Cellophane is 100% compostable and biodegradable, and is derived from cellulose, a plant material.
- Unlike plastic, Cellophane is breathable and contains no harmful chemicals that can leech out, because ultimately, it is made from plants!
- All products from Mel’s Baby Boutique are FREE from: BPA, phthalates, latex, PVC, lead and heavy metals.