New design nipple-teat
- Orthodontic thumb-shaped teat is more readily accepted by babies.
- Anti-colic vents allow your baby to drink without gasping for air or drinking bubbles.
- Off-centre silicone nipple allows for feeding in a natural, upright position.
- 100% food grade silicone nipple mimics the feel and flex of a mother’s breast.
- Dustproof cap protects from airborne nasties.
- Ergonomic design is easy and comfortable to hold, with non-slip grooves.
- Clearly marked measurements to ensure accurate feeding.
- Compatible with most Gen. 3 attachments.
- Safe in freezers and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
What is the bottle made up?
- One temperature-resistant borosilicate glass bottle base
- One PP plastic attachment ring
- One food-grade silicone slow flow nipple
- One clear PP plastic dustproof cap
Nipple Flow Guide
- S – Slow flow (Suitable for 0-3 months)
- M – Medium flow (Suitable for 3+ months)
- L – Fast flow (Suitable for 6+ months)
- Y – Variable flow (Suitable for all ages)
Also available in the larger 160ml size
Please note: Always follow your country’s guidelines and recommendations to safely express and store breast milk.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa orders over $25
Clean after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise this product. This bottle can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.