Our famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has been reinvented again! We have kept the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle!
Our new Gen. 3 Pump is compatible with all of our brand-new silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have a baby bottle lid to let you feed your little one expressed milk, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- High-quality food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable, discreet and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Available in 160ml and 250ml capacities (this is the listing for the 16oml pump).
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
What is the pump made up?
- 1 x Silicone Bottle base
- 1 x Attachment Ring
- 1 x Silicone Pump Flange attachment
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass/silicone storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish feeding or redress.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa orders over $25
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
- When compressing the 160ml Gen. 3 Breast Pump, squeeze it on the bottom edge (rather than in the middle of the container) to prevent pressure being placed on the container rim.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.