Free postage within NZ
- Size: 120ml narrow neck bottle
- Includes non-toxic natural rubber nipple
- 120ml bottles come with a size 0-3 months nippple, which is cherry shaped and has an anti-colic valve
- Well crafted screw thread and leak proof dust covers to avoid spills in your bag
- Screw cap is white and produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly pp
- Heveas’s bottles are made from pure Borosilicate glass, benefits include:
- Both heat and thermal shock resistant.
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- After you’ve cleaned the bottle once, the milk will not taste or smell of previous contents.
- Complies to safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA
- Packaging is made from FSC-certified paper and the film (the clear window) is 100% biodegradable
- The bottle must be washed in a sterilizing solution, dishwasher or in boiling water for 5 minutes before first time use.
- The baby bottle can be heated up in a bottle warmer.
- Do not heat the bottle up in the microwave, which could make the milk/water heat up unevenly. Always check the milk/water temperature before feeding the baby
Thermal shock can cause the bottle to shatter if the difference between the room temperature and the temperature of the liquid inside is too high.
Use water to cool the feeding bottle down.
- Please check the bottle and its accessories before each use. Please change the bottle and use a new one once you find it broken or cracked
- Glass-made baby bottles are fragile. Do not let babies hold it themselves to prevent injuries if the bottle drops.
When the baby feeding bottle is broken, the broken glass and its sharp sides may cause great damages. Use the bottle under adult supervision always.
The baby feeding bottle will break if dropped or hit wrong.
- When shaken, the pressure inside the bottle may go up and cause leakage or spraying-up because of the high temperature of the liquid inside.
- There are gradations on the feeding bottle but if more accurate measurements are needed, please use measuring cup or measuring spoon
Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
Clean before each use with warm water.
For babies up to 3 months, disinfect the feeding teat regularly (boiling or similar). When boiling, make sure that there is always enough water in the pot to avoid material damage.
Do not boil in pressure cooker.
Do not clean in dishwasher or disinfect in microwave – detergents and heat produced by the microwave could damage the material.
After cleaning make sure that no water is left inside the teat.
It is necessary to check the nipple frequently to avoid it being blocked up.
Parents are required to change the teat every 1-2 months or as soon as they show signs of wear and tear for your baby’s health, safety and cleanliness.
Do not leave teats under direct sunlight, near heat source or inside disinfectant for longer than recommended.
Be aware that when teething, babies can tear the teat