The most exciting feature of our Silicone Breast Milk Storage Set is that they are fully compatible with our brand-new Gen. 3 Breast Pump and the rest of our silicone bottle attachments! With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your storage container lid for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have our famous breast pump flange that lets you express directly into the bottle, a baby bottle lid to feed your little one expressed milk, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids and sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition easily from a bottle to a cup!
Our Silicone Breast Milk Storage Set comes with 2 x 160ml and 2 x 250ml silicone containers with sealing disks.
- Made of food grade silicone, PPSU and food-grade PP.
- Compatible with Haakaa Silicone Baby Bottle and Gen. 3 Breast Pump flange for expressing directly into the bottle.
- Twist-tight, leak-proof lid.
- Easy-to-read millilitre and ounce measurements.
- Wide base to eliminate accidental spills
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa orders over $25
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your containers.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.