Our famous 100% silicone Haakaa 100/150ml Breast Pump with Suction Base and Silicone Cap are now available as a combo!
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It’s 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
This combo pack includes 1 x Silicone Breast Pump and 1 x Silicone Cap. Select your size of pump
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Fits a wide range of breast shapes and sizes.
- Silicone suction base to prevent accidental spills.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Silicone Cap fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses and helps to prevent accidental spills.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centered comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass/silicone storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50 for Haakaa orders over $25
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the clear silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.
Please note: Results can vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.