Bamboo is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic- Switching to bamboo would result in almost 500 less plastic toothbrushes in landfill over a lifetime!
The benefits of bamboo:
- Bamboo can grow more than a meter per day and the plant matures within 5 years, making it one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
- Bamboo is a renewable resource as it continues to grow after being cut
- Bamboo does not require any pesticides or fertilisers to grow well
- Bamboo does not splinter so is safe for your little one
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial so less germs on the toothbrush
Once you are done with your toothbrush, use it for cleaning. And once it can no longer be used for cleaning, simply pull the bristles out, and put the toothbrush in your compost bin, where it can decompose!
Tip: To identify each kids toothbrush, put some coloured tape on the handle or simply write their name on with a marker!
Comes in its own cardboard box.
- Rinse after use
- Store in a clean, dry place
- Air dry in an upright position
- Replace as needed (dentists recommend replacing all toothbrushes every 3-4 months)