Fully compatible with our brand-new Gen. 3 Breast Pump and the rest of our silicone bottle attachments. Quickly swap out your baby bottle teat for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately): a breast pump flange that lets you express directly into the bottle, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and a sealing disk to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Made of food grade silicone with great anti-impact performance.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake.
- Ultra-wide neck design allows for easy cleaning.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- Toxin-free. BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
What is the bottle made up?
- One silicone bottle base
- One attachment ring
- One variable flow nipple
- One clear PP cap
- One handle
Nipple Flow Guide
- S – Slow flow (Suitable for 0-3 months)
- M – Medium flow (Suitable for 3+ months)
- L – Fast flow (Suitable for 6+ months)
- Y – Variable flow (Suitable for all ages)
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your bottle.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.