We’ve updated the famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump! Although it works in the same way as the original Haakaa breast pump, our new pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. Available in two larger capacities of 100ml and 150ml, and with a new suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills, it is the easiest and most simple way to express breast milk.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass/silicone storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Free shipping within New Zealand for Haakaa orders over $50
- Clean after each use.
- We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy.
- This product is not a toy.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.
Please note: Always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results may vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique.